Store Hours & Safe Shopping Guidelines
NEW Public Hours:
Thursday 'til 7pm
If you feel under the weather or have had close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, we ask that you please respect the safety of others and stay safely at home.
Our In-store Shopping Guidelines
to insure a safe experience for you and out team:
1. We require that all of our guests and team members wear face masks while in our store to protect you and others. If you do not have a face mask, we have fabric ones available for purchase or a free basic one-time use paper mask.
2. All customers must sanitize their hands after entering our store at the sanitizing station table.
3. We have a maximum capacity allowance of customers in the store. If we have reached our maximum capacity, we will ask you to wait outside the store or in your car until a shopping spot is available.
4. Please be mindful of our floor stickers to help us maintain the necessary 6-foot distancing.
5. Our Dressing Rooms are open with specific guidelines for safety. Please ask a Sales Associate for assistance.
6. We prefer that you shop with a Credit or Debit Card for contactless check-out.
7. We will be cleaning and sanitizing all areas of the store on a regular basis.
** Please note that our store hours are subject to change. We may be closed on national holidays. We may also open late or close early due to hazardous driving weather conditions. We usually have Extended Holiday Hours beginning in mid-December. Please visit the "Store News" Blog on our Website or our social media pages for up-to-date information.
For contact information, please see our About Us page.